Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles’ latest suspected love interest has been getting death threats
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:49 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Pixie’s pal, DJ Nick Grimshaw tweeted: "Just reading through some of Pixie Geldof's death threats. Lol (sic)."
According to the Daily Mirror newspaper, the threats include: "I hate you b***h, f**k I'll kill you.”
However, it appears they have targeted the wrong girl as Harry attended the Burberry show at London Fashion Week to support his reported girlfriend Cara Delevingne, who is a friend of Pixie’s.
Fellow guests couldn't fail to see the "chemistry" between himself and runway star Cara.
A source said: "Harry was smirking every time Cara came along the catwalk.
"He kept looking away to avoid putting her off, but you could tell there was chemistry there - even from the audience."
Harry, 18, was first romantically linked with the 20-year-old model - who he met through friends Pixie and Nick - last month after being pictured leaving a party together in the early hours of the morning.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...