Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Harry Potter's' Daniel Radcliffe calls Robert Pattinson 'wild and sexy'
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
In a recent interview, actor Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, gushed over his former co-star.
According to Celebs.Gather.com, he said: "He's a sex symbol. He's sexy and just needs to do his brooding look for girls to fall. He has the perfect height to seduce girls, I'm the total opposite."
Robert Pattinson strips down for 'Cosmopolis' - VIDEO
Mini-series 'Titanic' set to air - starring Maria Doyle Kennedy and Ruth Bradley
He added,"He might be charming and cute, wild and sexy...I do not have this kind of status, just look at pictures in the press. When we're put side by side, I look a little silly or I make faces whereas Rob always looks like a ladies' man. Therefore it doesn't help me when it comes to the ladies."
Seems as if the boy wizard is a little jealous.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...