Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Giving thanks for Rob Pattinson, Susan Boyle, Lady Gaga this Thanksgiving
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 05:02 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Let's face it, the three best entertainment stories of the year for us internet columnists are are Rob Pattinson, Susan Boyle and Lady Gaga.
Mentioning one or other of the trio guarantees you internet traffic which is why this Thanksgiving we should say a special thanks to them fellow gossip columnists.
It is easy to see why. The Rob Pattinson story line is full of twists and turns from his relationship with Kristen Stewart to his latest and controversial choice of movies.
It is hard to imagine there is a more committed group of fans than those who follow Susan Boyle. They feel fiercely protective o fher and cover everything she does. Because she got such bad press after her initial success, they feel duty bound to stand by her at every turn.
Lady Ga Ga is a different species altogether.Enormously talented, she has become a bigger star than Madonna and is actually the No. 1 search term on google worldwide.
All of which of course endears her to gossip columnist and internet traffickers everywhere.
So thank the fab three for making our jobs that much easier this Thanksgiving!
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...