Gerard Butler's girlfriend Madalina Ghenea wants to have his baby
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Gerard Butler's girlfriend wants to have his baby|
The 43-year-old actor has been dating Madalina Ghenea, 24 for almost a year and the model-turned-actress is so smitten with her “first true love”, she would love to start a family with him.
Speaking on the Italian talk show 'Verissimo', she said: “I'm ready to have children right now. I’ve always wanted a family, with many children and pets.
“Gerard's a great guy who knows how to do everything and I hope he will never change in any way.”
However, while she is eager to have children, the 'Razza Bastarda' actress doesn't see marriage as a priority just yet.
She said: “For me, maybe it is too early at this point.”
Gerard - who has been romantically linked to stars including Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton in the past – recently insisted his wild days are behind him and he is happy with Madalina.
He said: "I think I've had that going on for a while now. I'm not saying I don't like to have my fun but I'm nowhere near the wild kid that I once was.
"Sometimes you're sitting there, doing your thing. Maybe you're alone in bed reading your book and thinking, 'I wish they could see me now! Gerard Butler is in bed reading'.
"I think I've been propelled through life from one mistake to another, I can look back and say in my philosophical mode that I needed to make those mistakes and I learnt from all of them. But overall I do think that whatever happens is supposed to happen."
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...