Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney keeps girlfriend WWE Diva Stacy Keibler "locked up"
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 09:19 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|George Clooney and Stacy Keibler|
He joked: "I don't let her go out. Don't let her do anything!"
Speaking at the Palm Springs Film Festival, Stacey added: "George keeps me locked up!"
As well as keeping Stacey close, George, 50, also gives his 32-year-old girlfriend fashion advice.
She said: "We sort of have the same taste so it's pretty easy. Whatever I end up liking, he likes it too. So it works out good because if he didn't, then I don't know what I would do!"
More celebrity gossip stories from IrishCentral
Obama got the love from Irish audiences he couldn't get in America
Desperate Irish women turn to working in sex industry as economy tanks
However, it seems George may be slightly worried about criticising Stacy as he recently admitted she can "kick his ass" with her wrestling moves.
The 'Descendants' star said: "She's very tall. She can kick my ass. She can take me two out of three falls."
However, George said he doesn't have to worry too much about feeling the wrath of Stacy's temper because she's such a lovely person.
He said: "She's a nice girl. She really is."