Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney keeps girlfriend WWE Diva Stacy Keibler "locked up"
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 09:19 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|George Clooney and Stacy Keibler|
He joked: "I don't let her go out. Don't let her do anything!"
Speaking at the Palm Springs Film Festival, Stacey added: "George keeps me locked up!"
As well as keeping Stacey close, George, 50, also gives his 32-year-old girlfriend fashion advice.
She said: "We sort of have the same taste so it's pretty easy. Whatever I end up liking, he likes it too. So it works out good because if he didn't, then I don't know what I would do!"
More celebrity gossip stories from IrishCentral
Obama got the love from Irish audiences he couldn't get in America
Desperate Irish women turn to working in sex industry as economy tanks
However, it seems George may be slightly worried about criticising Stacy as he recently admitted she can "kick his ass" with her wrestling moves.
The 'Descendants' star said: "She's very tall. She can kick my ass. She can take me two out of three falls."
However, George said he doesn't have to worry too much about feeling the wrath of Stacy's temper because she's such a lovely person.
He said: "She's a nice girl. She really is."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...