Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney has had a custom-made beach hut installed on the set of his latest movie
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A source told The Sun newspaper: "George has really brought a bit of California to London.
"His private area is amazing and is better than most people's houses.
"Because he's such a big star he can request pretty much whatever he wants and he usually gets it. Scene builders can build anything on a film set - and that goes for facilities for the actors too. It's quite a sight."
As well as relaxing, George, 50, has also had a basketball court installed so he can get some regular exercise.
But it's not just George who's allowed in the private complex, his co-star Sandra Bullock and her 16-month-old son Louis are regular visitors.
The source added: "George lets Louis play on his decking and has a right laugh with him. He is big mates with Sandra, they've known each other for years."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...