Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Fans throw iPhones at One Direction instead of underwear
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 at 09:36 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
According to the Irish Independent, Irish member Niall Horan dished about the mania.
“They’ve kind of toned it down a little bit. It was worse. Now it’s kind of iPhones and things, which are kind of dangerous,” Horan is reported to have said.
The 18-year-old Mullingar native spoke about how the band cannot go anywhere without being mobbed.
Niall said: “When we were in New York, we were on our day off and me and Liam [Payne] were going down the street with one of our security guards and we got absolutely mobbed by like 600 people in Times Square.
“I thought ‘There is literally not one place I can walk down the street’.”
Horan, who has over four million followers on Twitter said the attention is hard to get used to.
“It’s been absolutely nuts,” he said. “It’s been crazy. We’re still trying to get our heads around it.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...