Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards applauded on talk show 'Chelsea Lately' for looking after ex-husband Charlie Sheen's twins
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:14 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Addressing Denise, Chelsea said, "I know you're raising his kids right now," before adding that she knew the former Bond girl couldn't talk about the situation, which prompted the actress to say, "Pretty much."
Chelsea added, "Well its really nice of you to be doing that," which prompted the studio audience to break into a round of applause.
"You used to get a really bad rap and you've turned out to be the coolest ex wife anyone can hope for," Chelsea added.
Denise - who was married to Charlie for just under three years before they split - offered to be a guardian for the boys so they could live with her and the 'Anger Management' actor's daughters, Sam, nine, and Lola, eight.
Brooke, who has been in and out of rehab since December, left the Betty Ford Center in Palm Springs, California, last month after a 30-day treatment programme and is now believed to be at a clinic in Orange County that is better suited to her needs.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...