Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato's mother thinks Simon Cowell is "even better looking" in person than on TV
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Demi and her mother Dianna|
Responding to a tweet made by the show's official twitter account claiming Demi thought Simon was cute, she revealed: "No Simon-that was my mom!
"@TheXFactorUSA: Simon told us that Demi thinks he's even better looking in person. @ddlovato is this true? (sic)"
Demi had a great first day in her new job and at one point she jokingly called Simon "grandpa" when he tried to play matchmaker between her and one of the pop hopefuls on the Fox show.
The 'Skyscraper' hitmaker tweeted: "OMG!!! This is so much fun! #XfactorUSA ... Such an amazing day ... can't wait to do it again!!! #XfactorUSA (sic)"
Reports from the day's filming claimed Britney, 30, walked off set because she was so dismayed by one auditionee's dreadful rendition of her song 'Hold It Against Me'.
But the 'Womanizer' singer laughed off the claims, insisting she just went for a break.
She wrote on her twitter account: "Britneywalksoff??? LOL was just taking a little break people. I am having the BEST time!!! (sic)"
Demi and Britney were brought in to pick the acts following the departures of last season's judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...