Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato realised she needed help when she punched her backing dancer
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2011 at 10:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
She said: “I was completely out of line all summer. Just the worst attitude—totally ungrateful… I just felt like she’d betrayed me. That’s the bottom line. When you punch someone on a plane, enough is enough. Right after, I texted my mom and just said, ‘I’m sorry.’ ”
Demi insisted her problems didn't stem from her split from Jonas Brothers star Joe Jonas, saying she had a lot of "other stuff" happening.
She told America's Elle magazine: "I wouldn't credit my meltdown to a guy. There was so much other stuff in my life."
The 'Skyscraper' singer also opened up about the bullying she received at school, admitting she was branded "fat" but couldn't understand why she was being targetted.
She said: “Those girls never gave me an explanation for why they were bullying me. One of the words they called me was fat. At that age, you think, 'Oh, so I don’t have friends because I’m fat.' ”