Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Dark Knight Rising' actress Anne Hathaway wanted to be a nun
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 09:25 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Anne Hathaway looking less than nun-like|
She said: "When I was younger I thought about becoming a nun for a while. You know how it is when you're growing up and you're going to be a lot of different things, but I actually wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a nun. The nun was more of a side-bar thing."
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
Rory McIlroy & Caroline Wozniacki seem very much in love at the US Open- VIDEO
Irish dating - Why American women are wild about Irish guys
However, the 28-year-old star admitted she does struggle to cope with the pressure of "nailing" her dramatic performances, and is always "devastated" if she doesn't feel she's got it exactly right.
Anne added to Britain's OK! magazine: "The only thing I ever feel pressure about, and the only thing I ever feel devastated about, is not nailing a performance."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...