Colin Farrell reveals all as diaper man and loving father
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Colin Farrell has revealed how happy he is as a father to two sons, including even when he is changing diapers. He has taken five months off so far to be with them in Los Angeles and does not expect to work again until June
The star was on Ireland’s "Late Late Show" and spoke about his children in frank terms.
He said he has been home with his four month-old son Henry for the past few months and relishes diaper duty. He met Henry’s mother, Alicja Bachleda, during the filming of "Ondine," his latest movie set in Ireland, which premiered there this week.
“It’s an honor he told host Ryan Tubridy, about changing diapers “it's actually good crack (fun), he is so lovely.”
He said he found changing diapers "easy" but would not have liked to do it in “the days of towels and pins.”
He has also been spending more time with his other son James who is six with actress Kim Bordenave. James has Angelman Syndrome, which makes it very difficult for him to communicate.
He said he and his child "communicate with signs…" and also with “expression and energy.”
Sometimes he said it can be frustrating, as the time when his son had an ear infection and they didn’t know for weeks. "I said 'Sorry little man’" when he eventually found out, he said.
He revealed he and Bachleda did not become involved during filming but rather afterwards when some scenes were reshot. “We took a closer look at each other,” he said.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...