Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell admitted his days of drinking left him close to death
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 at 08:38 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He said: "Obviously I'm not a doctor but you don't have to have a degree in medicine to know when your body's shutting down. I genuinely didn't think I had much longer.
"I'd reached the point where the only voices that had any clarity in the room were the voices of destruction and obliteration."
The 36-year-old star claims he has always had an addictive personality and would obsess about particular kinds of food from a young age.
He told the Sunday Times magazine: "I've been an addict since I was a kid. I'm not joking man - you can ask my mother. I had a Lion Bar addiction for six months when I was seven. Then I had a Coco Pops addiction. I'd go on Smash mashed potato binges, tins of tuna benders. Anything. I'd get addicted to a crosswind. Whatever made me feel good."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...