Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
CNN’s Robert Zimmerman compares Sarah Palin to Jersey Shore’s Snooki - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Sarah Palin and Snooki|
“I’m not quite sure what she would be referring to. I’m pro-life, pro-traditional marriage,” said Romney when Palin’s concerns were brought to his attention. He also pointed to his conservative practices while he was governor of Massachusetts.
A CNN commentator recently asked Will Cain and Robert Zimmerman, “Is that the criteria for conservatism?”
“Well first of all, I’m not going to award Sarah Palin high priestess of defining conservatism,” said CNN’s Will Cain.
Later, other CNN correspondent Robert Zimmerman compared Palin to the pint-sized guidette of ‘Jersey Shore’ fame. "Having to defend your credentials to Sarah Palin—that's like having to defend your sense of character and style to Snooki and Nicki Minaj, and defending your sense of history to Rick Perry or Michele Bachmann."
Watch the video below. What do you think of Palin’s judgements of Romney? Do you agree or disagree with what the CNN commentators said?