Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
CNN’s Robert Zimmerman compares Sarah Palin to Jersey Shore’s Snooki - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Sarah Palin and Snooki|
“I’m not quite sure what she would be referring to. I’m pro-life, pro-traditional marriage,” said Romney when Palin’s concerns were brought to his attention. He also pointed to his conservative practices while he was governor of Massachusetts.
A CNN commentator recently asked Will Cain and Robert Zimmerman, “Is that the criteria for conservatism?”
“Well first of all, I’m not going to award Sarah Palin high priestess of defining conservatism,” said CNN’s Will Cain.
Later, other CNN correspondent Robert Zimmerman compared Palin to the pint-sized guidette of ‘Jersey Shore’ fame. "Having to defend your credentials to Sarah Palin—that's like having to defend your sense of character and style to Snooki and Nicki Minaj, and defending your sense of history to Rick Perry or Michele Bachmann."
Watch the video below. What do you think of Palin’s judgements of Romney? Do you agree or disagree with what the CNN commentators said?
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...