Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera's racy photos were 'personal'
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 at 12:25 PM
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift
The rep told Us magazine "The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account...The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
It seems that the photos of the 29-year-old singer were taken before her split from her husband Jordan Bratman. The shots show Aguilera in a series of skimpy outfits.
The rep continued "We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable...We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...