Casey Anthony needs to be very afraid for the rest of her life
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Be afraid, Casey be very afraid.
That is the best advice that experts can give to Casey Anthony as she faces release from prison in Orlando on Sunday.
Security experts say she needs to be released without fanfare and driven away immediately to an undisclosed location.
Her lawyers fear she has no idea how much hatred there is out there for her, that she has been in a cocoon in jail.
She will be pursued by every paparazzi person this side of the Missouri and beyond.
And who knows by who else.
Plastic surgery has been spoken of but she will probably either need witness protection or to live abroad.
If she is killed by someone it will be a huge indictment of the justice system which after all found her innocent.
From Sunday morning she will be on the run, not just for next week or two but the rest of her life.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...