Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carey Mulligan is engaged to Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A witness told The Sun newspaper: “Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it.
"They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey Mulligan ‘terrified’ and ‘freaked out’ over her role in ‘The Great Gatsby’
Carey Mulligan told she needs botox at 25
Carey Mulligan never gets recognised when she goes out
Carey, 26, and Marcus, 24, have been inseparable since they began their relationship, often spending time together at the 'Roll Away Your Stone' singer's London home, as well as enjoying a break together to the Orkney Islands in Scotland in March and most recently Carey joined Marcus on the Mumford & Sons' 'Railroad Revival' tour in Arizona.
Carey, 26, has previously dated ‘Transformers’ star Shia LeBoeuf, while Marcus, 24, split with fellow folk singer Laura Marling not long before meeting Carey.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...