Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill O’Reilly says Anne Hathaway will ruin the Oscars - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 08:29 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
O'Reilly said "I think Anne Hathaway hosting the Academy Awards is going to be brutal...She's going to be like Joan Rivers out there. I can't imagine."
Miller disagreed. He said "I don't think so, Billy...I think that Franco kid is very funny, she's very charming. They're going for a new Hollywood thing. I'm not as down on it as you are."
"I'm not down on it," O'Reilly clarified. "I'm just very worried that Anne may, you know, say something offensive."
Anne Hathaway offensive? Are we sure that O'Reilly knows who Anne Hathaway is?