Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Barry Gibb has created a video montage in tribute to his late brother Robin Gibb
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Barry - who has yet to publicly speak about Robin's death - put a link on his twitter account to the clip, which is entitled 'Bodding', in homage to Robin's reported nickname.
The emotional compilation is laid over the band's song 'Heart Like Mine' and it begins with photograph of their parents wedding.
It then leads into a scene of Robin and his twin brother Maurice - who died in 2003 - standing outside what looks to be a cathedral.
The tribute - which also features exclusive footage of all three brothers from when they were young as well as stage performances from their successful music career and off stage appearances - ends with a clip of Robin waving to fans before giving a thumbs up at which point the image is frozen.
Bold red text then appears which reads 'Bodding 1949-2012'.
Earlier today (23.05.12), it was revealed Robin's family are planning a memorial service for him at London's St Paul's Cathedral, which is expected to see music stars fly in from around the world to pay their respects.
The star's funeral will be held near Thame, Oxfordshire, where he lived with his wife Dwina. Here's the tribute: