Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Little Miss Sunshine' Abigail Breslin paid $65,000 for five hours work
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 at 09:31 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The rate works out to be a staggering $13,000 per hour.
This is not the only big pay day Abigail has received recently; the 'Little Miss Sunshine' star is believed to have signed a one-week contract worth $275,000 in May to appear in 'New Year's Eve'.
The romantic comedy has a glittering cast which also includes Jessica Biel, Ashton Kutcher, Sarah Jessica Parker and Lea Michele among others but one cast member had more of an effect on Abigail than the others.
The young starlet admitted she "cried a little bit" when she met her co-star Zac Efron – who she didn't have any scenes with in the Garry Marshall-directed movie - for the first time.
More celebrity news on IrishCentral
Certificate of Irish Heritage is now available for Americans of Irish ancestry
Top ten Christmas jokes guaranteed to make the cat laugh
Speaking to CNN on Sunday (04.12.11), she said: "I met Zac Efron, and I'm just going to say, I cried a little bit afterwards and beforehand - just a little bit. It was kind of a big deal; it was kind of major … I heard he was in the same building as me, so that's what first brought on the tears. And I think everybody here saw me cry a little bit … I love Zac Efron. I mean, I've seen every 'High School Musical' a million times and every movie he's done."
Abigail joined several of her castmates, including Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer, at the New York premiere of the movie.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...