'Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart and her mother have lasagna cook-offs
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is a killer lasagna cook|
The 'Twilight Saga' actress and director Jules Stewart love to create different dishes and have their friends try them out and choose a winner.
Jules told the New York Daily News: ”I made a sausage-based lasagna, and Kristen made a cheese and marinara. We had friends come over as blind judges and she won.”
Jules also revealed she will always be grateful to Jodie Foster for taking taking care of Kristen when they worked on the 2002 thriller 'Panic Room' together because Jules was working on 'Snow Dogs' at the time and missed Kristen's birthday.
She explained: “I wasn’t there for her birthday, so Jodie threw her a party on set,. She hired a Mariachi band and had Mexican catering and everyone brought her presents. Jodie did all this while she was pregnant. When I came down for the end of the shoot, she said ’thank you for having your daughter.’”
While Kristen was embroiled in scandal last year when she cheated on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with her married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, Jules previously said she taught the star to view mistakes and failures as valuable learning experiences.
She said: "Well I tried to raise my kids. I didn't raise then to be children, I raised them to be adults.
"That is a concept that might be lost on a lot of people. I also tried to make them understand that it's OK to make mistakes, so don't be afraid to have a go at doing something different. And in that vein of, 'I'm interested in this, let's try it, let's see what happens.' My kids have always been the first ones on the line ready to have a go at something different.
"And it's OK to fail, because that's how you learn, when you fail."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...