NASCAR racer Danica Patrick on men, Pattinson, Beckham and love
Racing fave reveals 'Twilight' star and David Beckham are top men - after husband, of course!
- Video / Danica's 2009 Sports llustrated swimsuit video shoot / Click here
- Photo gallery / Danica's pictures will start your engines! / Click here
- Story / Sexy Danica Patrick getting green light on NASCAR with Earnhardt / Click here
- Photo gallery / Danica Patrick, the race driver / Click here
Indy racing star Danica Patrick's got a crush on "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson.
Asked who her dream guy is the Irish American said "My husband, of course."
But then she added: "since I read the 'Twilight' books, the new vampire, Rob Pattinson, is pretty great, too. My dreams came true, though. My husband really is my dream guy."
Asked if ordinary guys have a shot with her she said " My husband is a real guy. He's a physical therapist and worked in sports for a long time. He's definitely a real guy. The misconception is that professional athletes aren't real people. When we come home, we all have the same issues and deal with the same things. We're unhappy and frustrated sometimes, and we have the good stuff, too."
What kind of behavior turns her off a guy? "Someone who is a really sloppy eater is kinda gross, and I don't like guys who are too pushy. One thing that really bothers me, though, is when guys say things like: 'I have to go hit the head' or 'drain the lizard,' or use other awful ways to describe peeing. I hate that. I really hate it when people don't just say, 'use the restroom.'
Danica says David Beckham's the best looking athlete going. "He is pretty good-looking, confident and comfortable. He's not real cocky. He seems like he really is that hot and doesn't have to try that hard. I got to sit next to him at the ESPYs, so that was good."
Danica's most often compared to Demi Moore and she says sometimes she sees the resemblance. "People have said I look like... Demi Moore, which is very flattering. I see it sometimes, but other times not at all. A lot of photographers say that to me."
When she made it into the "Sports Ilustrated" swimsuit issue for a second time in 2009 Danica said it was a pleasant surprise.
"I was a little bit shocked because I'd been in it last year. I thought it was sort of a guest appearance, and if you're regularly in it, it's not really a guest appearance. I'm surprised and very flattered, again. I love working with everyone," she said.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm