Top ten little known facts about Queen Elizabeth on her 60th year on the throne
Queen celebrates her Diamond Jubilee this weekend
Britain has gone Queen mad this weekend with a four-day festival to celebrate 60 years on the throne. Here are some little known facts about her majesty and her cohorts.
1. Prince Phili,p her husband, has had several affairs, says Newsweek editor Tina Brown, an expert on the royal family.
2. Servants must freeze in place and avoid eye contact if they run into one of the royals in the hallway or corridor
3. She’s very small, officially 5 foot 3 inches but most believe she’s really about 5 foot 1
4. Prince Philip was born in Greece and is no more English than Barack Obama (where’s HIS birth certificate?)
5. The Queen once entertained an intruder in her bedroom for several minutes until security arrived.
6. Prince Phillip’s sisters married top Nazis. All the royal family is of German roots
7. If she lives three more years she outlasts Victoria as the longest reigning monarch ever.
8. Prince Phillip once remarked about his daughter Princess Anne’s obsession with horses, “If it doesn’t fart or eat hay she’s not interested."
9. She loves hunting and shooting animals on her Scottish estate
10. She says her trip to Ireland was one of the highlights of her long reign
15 - 34 | See all comments
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
The pope most recently rounded on those who would support/be involved in the willful destruction of nascent life in the womb, in his Apostolic ExortatNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
@Eiriamach, Modern contraceptives are capable of being abortafacients, as they have the backup measure of making the endometrium hostile to the fertilSmithwick inquiry finds Irish police may have colluded in two IRA murders
Two old british terrorists die in Ireland and the free state government has an enquiry. The same pathetic government should at least have a public enq