Sean Hannity ratings plummet after Obama election victory
Hannity a big loser in 2012 election
Conservative talk show host Sean Hannity has seen a dramatic drop in ratings in the two months following President Obama's re-election.
The host of cable news show Hannity saw his audience fall by about 50 percent after the election ended, according to Salon.com.
The drop in ratings was sharper than other conservative pundits. Bill O'Reilly's ratings dropping by only about one-third.
The latest figures from Nielsen – the company that gathers and releases data regarding television-viewers’ viewing habits - shows Hannity lost more than half of the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54.
The Daily News reports: “The going wisdom is that viewers who basked in his preelection anti-Obama rhetoric tuned him out when they were stunned to wake up on Nov. 7 and discover that the President had won a second term — a scenario that Hannity had all but promised could never happen.”
15 - 34 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makinIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
That's funny because on the Facebook comments it mostly Irish people bashing Americans.UN interpreter caught criticising Palestine is offered job by Israeli PM (VIDEO)
In 1948 the government of Iraq passed anti-semitic legislation more severe than the German Nuremburg Laws. The Arab world fleaced its Jews of land fivRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Curitiba, You ask me "what's the massive difference?" between English and Irish people (in support of your argument that "Ireland is a