President Obama to address massive outdoor rally in College Green Dublin
Remarks expected to mention the immigration reform issue
The rally will be preceded by a free concert which will start at 5.p.m. Tens of thousands are expected to attend.
He will be accompanied by his wife Michelle who is not expected to have a separate schedule because of the shortness of the visit . She had been originally slated to visit a school.
Obama’s speech is expected to last 15 -20 minutes and it is expected he will address the issue of immigration reform in America which affects tens of thousands of Irish undocumented.
He will arrive in to Dublin Airport aboard Air Force One at 9.30 on Monday morning and will meet with President McAleese at Aras an Uachtarain and the Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny and his cabinet at Farmleigh, also as well as visit US Ambassador Dan Rooney’s residence, all located in the Phoenix Park.
He will fly to Moneygall by helicopter in the early afternoon and is expected there at around 3-0 .
He will return from Moneygall and then attend the outdoor rally in College Green.
He flies on to London on the morning of May 24th.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
What is wrong with these people. This is the United States of America. There is no guarantee of freedom of religion, or the free exercise thereof. ThiSpanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
I have seen some Spanish movies that leave you wondering what happen too Spain. We were there some years back and wanted to go in to a cathedral-- myRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
molliepac: Sadly, you are right. EamonnDublin: In other words, you can't pull it apart. You're welcome.No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
All of his supporters should offer him baby sitting jobs, to help with his legal bills. If he comes here, time will be the least of his troubles in pr