President Obama Ireland schedule now set
24-hour visit will now begin at 9.30 on May 23rd
Following that he will return to Dublin for what is billed as a ‘public event’
While Croke Park was initially though to be the venue for the event that is now scrapped because of the massive security operation needed in a short time.
College Green in the heart of Dublin where President Clinton appeared has not been ruled out .
He will overnight with Dan Rooney, the US Ambassador at his residence in the Phoenix Park and leave for London around midday the following morning.
It is still being decided whether there will be a further event on the morning of the 24th, most likely a business breakfast,
Efforts are continuing to have the president come a day earlier but are highly unlikely to succeed. If they had he would have played a round of golf in Ireland on the Monday afternoon.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
Cheez Phlutiphan, get thee to a therapist! As for the article, what is the point? I couldn't find one. Is it that this adoptee felt no loss becauseGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
yes, a male hetero makes a career of baking cakes and then gives shade to a gay couple wanting him to bake them a cake for their ceremony. That's ricNew evidence emerges on death of Irish hero Michael Collins in IRA ambush - VIDEO
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wag