President Obama will speak at open air Snow Patrol concert on O’Connell Street
Schedule announced for his Irish visit on May 23rd
His day will start with a reception at the US Embassy in Dublin at about 10 o'clock after arriving in on Air Force One.
He will then visit President Mary McAleese and then meet with the Irish government. He has down time between 12 and 3 before heading to Moneygall.
He will then fly back to Dublin via helicopter for the O’Connell Street bash followed by a dinner with the government, it is understood.
He departs for London the following morning after spending the night with the US Ambassador at his residence in Phoenix Park.
10 Places President Obama will most likelyvisit in Ireland this May.
Have your say on Obama's upcoming trip to Ireland; complete our survey, win a $300 Irish gift basket
No Irish Guinness for Obama as he opts to bring his own
Obama cancels Croke Park event but plans still call for outdoor rally
President Barack Obama photo gallery
15 - 32 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Shooting pigeons and eating them. Horses being burned alive. Ireland sounds great--unless you're one of God's creatures. But let's remember the importThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
A year on the dole - collecting unemployment benefit - would provide a single man with 9,776.00 Euro at a rate of 188.00 Euro per week. So how Mr. DoGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makinIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
That's funny because on the Facebook comments it mostly Irish people bashing Americans.