Mystery wife goes viral as she warns of golf affairs
Billboard on Dublin highway warns women about ‘dirty weekends’
The mystery of who placed a huge billboard on a Dublin highway reading that “Golf is just a passport for a dirty weekend away with the lads..Wake up girls ..a Naive Wife ” still remains.
The sign is near Dublin Airport on a very busy highway and has been seen by hundreds of thousands of commuters, many who stop and take pictures of it. It has gone viral on the Internet as people try to discover who put it up there.
Was it a golf widow who was cheated on with another birdie or is it all some kind of advertising campaign yet to be revealed?
More news stories from Ireland on IrishCentral
The original owners of the trailer whose name is still on it denied any knowledge of the content of the billboard saying they had sold the trailer years ago to an unspecified customer.
A spokeswoman for Howarth Brothers haulage company said they had been contacted by “every man and his dog from Ireland” to see who had placed the billboard ad but had “no idea what the story is behind the ad”.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
All of his supporters should offer him baby sitting jobs, to help with his legal bills. If he comes here, time will be the least of his troubles in prSpanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Having trouble making up my mind as to whether senora Cohen is right. Will withhold my opinion until I have fully examined the video in question.Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
This, in spite of the I C assurances that "Real Irish" loathe "Plastic Paddies." Now once again proud canuck shows his Envy of AmeRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
eiriamach Verbiage is not a substitute for substance.