Long Island Irish woman delivers twins on different highways - VIDEO
Gavin John and Declan Michael came into the world en route to hospital
A Long Island Irish American woman gave birth to her twin sons on two different highways this weekend.
Siobhan Anderson was on her way to hospital but did not make it there before the first of her sons, Gavin John, decided to come into the world on the Southern State Parkway, according to the AP.
An ambulance came to meet the new mom and her new son, and while Anderson was en route to the hospital on the Wantagh State Parkway her second son, Declan Michael, decided it was time to join Gavin in the outside world.
Anderson and her sons, who both weigh six pounds, are all in good health.
Here's ABC's report:
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
More stupidity coming out on the conveyor belt from the racist poster eiramach. This time she tries to make us believe that the Irish are a 20th centGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Believe it or not I agree. I wonder why the gay couple wants their cake from an unwanting dealer? wouldn't they worry their cake wouldn't be tended toA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Now The Dowds know it would be much better for Mr Cardosi if he had been aborted. We need thousands of places like the nuns provided in Roscrea and thSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Didn't know Sarah Palin was Irish or American Irish, or that she had anything to do with Ireland. I learn something every day. Thank you for informi