Casey Anthony rubber mask sells for nearly $1 million on eBay
Seller says it’s a great Halloween costume
An eBay customer has paid almost $1 million to for a Casey Anthony rubber mask.
Described by the seller as “a significant piece of crime history” the mask was purchased with a winning bid of $999,900 last Wednesday, beating another 104 bids, the first started at $25.
The online seller called “prophunter” is based in LA and ended up with six rubber face masks of Anthony’s face that had been used in a parody video and put one of them on sale on eBay.
Listed on the popular auction website the product description read: "possibly the most frightening mask on the planet."
Casey Anthony look-a-like attacked by revenge seeker
Casey Anthony may be free but she never will be free
Casey Anthony showered with cash gifts by admirers ahead of release
It states: “Halloween is only a few months away. Forget Freddy, Jason, Meyers, here's your chance to scare the *#&% out of everyone and win every costume contest with this amazing Tot Mom latex rubber mask, possibly the most frightening mask on the planet. And I can almost guarantee it's the 'only' Casey mask on the planet. Sculpted to precision for a parody video by enigmatic pop artist / sculptor Torro, only 9 of these film props were made for production and I got my hands on a few after the video wrapped. One of the best Halloween masks I've ever seen.”
Casey Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her daughter Caylee (2) on July 5.
The top ten Irish outlaws and gangsters - PHOTOS
The top ten most bizarre and crazy stories reported on IrishCentral
Whitey Bulger a regular in Irish bar in Santa Monica?
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- American dance teacher and Ulster husband...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Obama under fire for turning G8 summit into...