Amazing footage of a dog playing with a dolphin off the coast of Ireland – VIDEO
Dog and dolphin play together regularly off Tory Island, Donegal
Incredible footage of a labrador swimming and playing with a dolphin off at Middletown, on Tory Island has been captured by a BBC camera crew.
Adam Henson, presenter of the BBC show “Countryfile” was shocked when he witnessed Ben the labrador swimming out to meet his friend, a dolphin nicknamed Doogie. According to the locals this is an almost daily event.
Henson said “This is absolutely amazing…Swimming around in the water, I have never seen anything like it."
IrishCentral's top ten Irish baby names in America and their meanings
The video shows Ben running toward the harbor before he jumps into the water to join his friend. The pair splash and play together while Ben swims in circles wagging his tail.
As Doogie the dolphin heads out to sea in pursuit of the local ferry Ben returns ashore.
Locals told the company, that Doogie, a female dolphin was first spotted in Middletown harbor in 2006 after the dead body of another dolphin appeared onshore. The locals believe that Doogie was grieving for her mate, and that is why she started to come into the harbor.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
As I said, "Green, white and orange would be perfect".Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Seanmor - Yes indeed.Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Miceal: one defintion of communism is socialism with a rejection of Jesus. I don't know if Mandela fit that bill, but I do know that Obama does.Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
It is quite apparent that many of the posts on this article strongly favor foreigners, legal and illegal, over the natives whose ancestors have lived