Suspected serial killer Larry Murphy has relocated to Spain
The freed suspected serial killer Larry Murphy has fled Ireland and relocated to Spain using his new driver's license and passport.
Murphy served 10 years of a 15-year sentence for the kidnapping, repeated rape and attempted murder of a Carlow business woman. While behind bars he refused to participate in any treatment or cooperate with police investigations. He did, however, apply for a new passport and driver's license.
Freed in early August, he is suspected to have connections to six other women's disappearances including that of New Yorker, Annie McCarrick.
It has been reported that he has made the decision to move abroad because of the media and public interest in his location. It is believed that he has already left Ireland.
He is classed, by officials, as a "high risk" sex offender. Under the Irish law, Sex Offenders Act 2001, he is obliged to inform the Irish police if he leaves the country. He will also have to inform the Spanish police of his arrival.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
Cheez Phlutiphan, get thee to a therapist! As for the article, what is the point? I couldn't find one. Is it that this adoptee felt no loss becauseGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
yes, a male hetero makes a career of baking cakes and then gives shade to a gay couple wanting him to bake them a cake for their ceremony. That's ricNew evidence emerges on death of Irish hero Michael Collins in IRA ambush - VIDEO
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wag