Bono's daughter, Eve, to star in movie with Sean Penn
Bono’s daughter, Eve (19) has signed up to star in a movie with Sean Penn.
The new starlet on the Hollywood scene, will play a gothic-punk music fan in the new film “This Must be the Place”.
According to Variety, Eve will star alongside Frances McDormand in the Paolo Sorrentino indie drama.
In the film Penn plays an indie rock star who is friend with Eve’s character. Eve becomes fixated with chasing a Nazi criminal who tormented her father in a concentration camp. The screenplay was written by Paolo and Umberto Contarello.
Filming will begin this month and will take place in Ireland and the United States.
Though Eve is a newcomer to the world of acting she also has a starring role in the 2008 drama “The 27 Club.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas