Top 10 worst Susan Boyle moments of 2009
It wasn't all plain sailing for Susan Boyle, and here are her ten worst moment in a monumental year.
1. Amanda Holden doing a vicious imitation of Susan on a television show in Britain--jealousy gets you nowhere.
2. Sharon Osbourne making obscene remarks about Boyle on a radio show in the U.S. --no class.
3. Tabloids making up stories at every turn about Susan's problems-- no truth
4. Her brief breakdown after losing the final of Britain's Got Talent --not at all surprising in retrospect given the incredible pressure
5. New Zealand radio host calling her retarded -- a shocking scenario that deservedly earned him a tough reprimand
6. Piers Morgan claiming credit over Simon for making Susan Boyle who she is --Hey guys she accomplished most of that all on her own
7.Lilly Allen -- who? British singer who criticized Susan Boyle as being over rated --Oh yeah? Has she ever gone platinum in every country?
8.Northern Irish firm who created obscene Susan Boyle underwear to try and cash in--Puhleeze
9. Anti-Susan Boyle sites on Facebook.... why do people have such a problem with her success?
10.Personal gripe 'Daydream Believer' on her album --the only wrong note
15 - 37 | See all comments
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...