Diversity dance group that 'beat' Susan Boyle has waltzed into oblivion
Whatever happened to the 'winners'?
- Video / Diversity dancers fall down on the job / Click here
- Story / Susan Boyle to get her own U.S. TV special / Click here
- Video / Susan sings 'I Dreamed A Dream' on the 'Today' show / Click here
- Video / Susan performs 'Wild Horses' / Click here
- Video / Susan sings 'Cry Me A River' / Click here
Even as the amazing Susan Boyle's debut album, "I Dreamed a Dream," is frantically being delivered around the world to the millions of people who made it Amazon.com's biggest pre-order of all time — who could ever forget the Diversity Dance group who beat her on the finale of last season's "Britain's Got Talent?"
Well, the answer seems to be: just about everybody everywhere.
Try using Google to find news results about them, and compare them with those about Boyle.
In fact, just try finding news about them, period. You'd be better off using a private detective.
You may recall that despite 20-1 odds, the troupe beat Boyle, though almost certainly with the help of a wireless cell phone company that beamed out special instructions on the Internet about how to text in mass votes for them.
Famous last words! Talk about betting on a three-legged horse!
He has certainly never seen anything like them since!
Cowell has since come to his dollars and senses, and seen the light about Boyle.
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...