Robert Pattinson reveals his secret to filming sex scenes: 'lube' and 'tantric breathing'
Robert Pattinson revealed his secret to filming 'Twilight' sex scenes at the San Diego Comic-Con.
"You just get lubed up and jump right into it!" he joked with MTV News. "You have to have some tantric breathing and stuff."
When asked what the filming process was like, he said, "You're playing Twister."
In all seriousness, the actor said he still found filming sex scenes uncomfortable.
"Everyone always says it about sex scenes in movies — it's really awkward and blah, blah, blah — but it is!" he said.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm