Robert Pattinson gets down and dirty in new 'Cosmopolis' trailer – VIDEO
Racy character portrays new side of Pattinson
Twilight fans will be delighted to see Robert Pattinson stripping off once again, for his latest role in Cosmopolis.
The 25-year-old actor plays the role of millionaire Eric Parker in his upcoming film and a new teaser trailer shows unseen footage from the movie. Set in New York, the movie follows Parker through a 24-hour odyssey across Manhattan.
A semi-naked woman points a gun at a bare-chested Pattinson is the new trailer. In another scene we see the Londoner shoot a bullet through his hand.
Pattinson enjoys a sex-scene in a limo as it travels across Manhattan in another shot.
Unable to resist the urge his character is seen peeing in the backseat of a luxury vehicle.
Colin Farrell was originally cast in the lead role but was forced to step down due to scheduling conflicts. David Cronenberg adapted the movie from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name. A US release date has not been set yet.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm