Irish / British band One Direction recording their second album - VIDEO
Band records “absolutely cracking song” while still on tour - Niall Horan tells all
One Direction’s Irish member Niall Horan told MTV News that the band has already begun recording its second album, while still wrapping up their tour for their record-smashing first album, Up All Night.
"When we came back from Australia, we had a couple weeks off and then we went straight into the studio to get cracking on the next album,” Horan told MTV News. "We wrote an absolutely cracking song that we're all kind of very excited about. ... And then last week we were in L.A. and we had five days off the tour to record in L.A. so we recorded more there.”
The band will spend July and August finishing the album, in order to release a single by September, Horan said.
One Direction and their management have yet to decide what the single will be, though Horan debunked Twitter rumours that it will be titled ‘Heartbreaker.’
“We actually don’t even have a song called ‘Heartbreaker,’” Horan said.
With the last album, the choice for a single was very obvious, according to Horan.
The band works closely with the record label on minute details of each album, down to the artwork and tracklist, he said.
“Like at the moment, I’m just proofreading the single artwork for the next single,” Horan said.
Interview with Niall Horan by MTV News:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...