Sneak peak at Tristan MacManus and Nancy Grace’s ‘DWTS’ week 6 – spoilers
How to dance in armor and other questions - VIDEOS
This week Kristin Chenoweth, of ‘Wicked’ fame, will bring a touch of Broadway to the set of ABC's “Dancing with the Stars”. The remaining contestants and their dancing pros will each be performing a dance number from a famous Broadway musical.
This week Tristan MacManus and Nancy Grace will perform the foxtrot but they’ve yet to reveal what musical it’s from.
These are Monday’s dances according to RealityTVMagazine:
JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff will perform the Quickstep (“Chicago”)
Ricki Lake and Derek Hough will perform the Quickstep (“Guys and Dolls”)
Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke will perform the Cha cha (“Jersey Boys”)
Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer will perform the Tango (“Phantom of the Opera”)
David Arquette and Kym Johnson will perform the Quickstep (“Grease”)
Hope Solo and Maks Chmerkovskiy will perform the Rumba (“Rent”)
Earlier on in the week, Grace let slip on her YouTube account that team MacGrace would be performing the foxtrot but we still don’t know what style they’ll be emulating.
According to Wetpaint, an insider source in the ABC costume department has revealed that Tristan MacManus will be dressed as a medieval knight (swoon) which suggests they could be going for a “Spamalot” style.
However, this creates more questions than it answers. Number one, how is the Irishman meant to dance in armor, and if so are they really going to dance to a Monty Python song!
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm