HotelsCombined.com has named the Top 10 St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations locations to experience St.Patricks Day. They are:
1. Dublin, Ireland – La Stampa Hotel and Spa. Centrally located in the heart of Dublin, this luxurious boutique style townhouse offers Irish enthusiasts a chance to experience firsthand the world’s premier St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Ireland’s largest national celebration.
2. New York City, New York – Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel. Located within the hotel, the Wheeltapper Pub invites parade-watchers a chance to unwind after the largest U.S. St. Patrick’s Day parade in this intimate venue decorated with authentic turn-of-the-century memorabilia from Ireland’s railroad system.
3. Chicago, Illinois – The Drake Hotel. A Chicago icon for more than 80 years, The Drake combines tradition and elegance to create a perfect complement to the city’s historic St. Patrick’s Day celebration, which begins with the world-famous dyeing green of the Chicago River.
4. Boston, Massachusetts – The Lenox Hotel. Travelers commemorate one of the oldest American St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with a new spin on “green” in Boston’s premier environmentally innovative hotel, which was chosen as one of the five greenest luxury hotels in America by U.S. News & World Report.
5. Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Hotel Le Crystal. At the onset of Canada’s oldest St. Patrick’s Day parade, a giant replica of St. Patrick greets parade-watchers and signals the official start of the festival. Afterwards, visitors enjoy a peaceful and cozy stay at Hotel Le Crystal, located just blocks from the parade route.
6. Savannah, Georgia. – The Bohemian Hotel Riverfront. Savannah’s foremost luxury hotel blends vintage allure with modern style to create a storied hotel experience. The city’s weeklong St. Patrick’s Day celebration, which draws more than 400,000 visitors, peaks with a grand parade just one block from the hotel.
7. Montserrat, Caribbean – Tropical Mansion Suites. Considered the “Emerald Isle of the Caribbean,” Montserrat has a unique Afro-Irish culture and an impressive weeklong celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Travelers partake in Montserrat’s natural beauty with a relaxing stay at the Tropical Mansion Suites.
8. Hot Springs, Arkansas – The Arlington Resort. Nicknamed the “World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade,” this celebration is truly one-of-a-kind with Irish belly dancers and the Irish Order of Elvis impersonators. After experiencing this quirky parade, visitors relax at the Arlington Resort in historic downtown.
9. Auckland, New Zealand – Heritage Hotel. Located underneath the Heritage Hotel, the distinctive Muddy Farmer Pub contains genuine Irish relics and memorabilia, brought to New Zealand from real Irish pubs, which perfectly enhance Auckland’s exceptional St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
10. Tokyo, Japan – Hotel Metropolitan. While Japan may seem like an unlikely destination for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, Tokyo’s parade is one of the city’s most beloved international events. The Hotel Metropolitan provides travelers with a peaceful urban oasis to unwind in after the parade festivities.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: