Saints coach Sean Payton has a higher power on his side
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
New Orleans coach Patrick Sean Payton had a higher power helping him in the Super Bowl which I think can got him across the line.
He is named after an Irishman known variously as "The Miracle Priest" and the "Rosary Priest."
So if its fourth and goal on the final play expect Payton to be on his knees to his namesake who can surely ensure victory. A rosary, a miracle or a hail mary might be needed at some point too. The coaches, kids Megan and Connor, sure hope it won't come to that.
The New Orleans coach, a Chicago area native, is named after the Irish Catholic priest, Fr. Patrick Peyton, known as the famous "rosary priest," who may also have performed miracles.