Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger wants to play in Ireland
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback would like to play an American football game in Ireland he has told a local newspaper the Beaver County times.
In response to a question about the annual NFL game in London Big Ben stated:
"That’s a long flight. I’ve talked to some of the guys who have played over there. They say it is one of the most awesome things that they have gotten to do.
If you didn’t have to travel all that time with the long flight, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing. I think it would be fun to go play in Ireland where Ambassador (and Steelers chairman emeritus Dan) Rooney is. That would be kind of fun.
Dan Rooney, former chairman of the Steelers, has been President Obama's ambassador in Dublin for almost two years now, but has never lost his affection for his old team and will be in the stands today cheering them on.