Euro 2012 schedule released for Giovanni Trapattoni's Republic of Ireland soccer team
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Have your broken hearts healed after Thierry Henry took up volleyball to knock Ireland out of this summer's World Cup?
Have those salty tears been washed away and is your green Irish jersey laundered and fresh for another campaign that will have more highs and lows?
Well saddle up then Republic of Ireland supporter as the schedule for the European Championship in Poland and Ukraine has been released.
Here is the lineup of fixtures:
UEFA EURO 2012 Championship — Group B Fixtures
Friday, September 3rd, 2010 Armenia v Republic of Ireland
Tuesday, September 7th, 2010 Republic of Ireland v Andorra
Friday, October 8th, 2010 Republic of Ireland v Russia
Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 Slovakia v Republic of Ireland
Saturday, March 26th, 2011 Republic of Ireland v Macedonia
Saturday, June 4th, 2011 Macedonia v Republic of Ireland
Friday, September 2nd, 2011 Republic of Ireland v Slovakia
Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 Russia v Republic of Ireland
Friday, October 7th, 2011 Andorra v Republic of Ireland
Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 Republic of Ireland v Armenia
Signor Trapattoni seemed content with the way it all panned out.
“I am happy with this draw and the early fixtures represent good opportunities for us and it is always good to finish at home (against Armenia),” said Trap about the fixture list.
"On balance, these fixtures are better than those we had in the previous World Cup qualification campaign.
"I also think the squad will have benefited from the significant steps forward made against top sides like Bulgaria, Montenegro, Italy, France and Brazil.”