Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Irish Pastoral Centre - Why do a marriage preparation course?
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 07:04 AM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
Why not? Would you attempt any other major project without doing some research, study or discussion?
Attending a Marriage Preparation Course gives you time together as a couple to focus on your relationship. You will be introduced to skills and qualities that may help you meet your high expectations of married life. You will meet other couples and will be able to discuss issues with them that are relevant to this stage of your relationship. All this will take place in an atmosphere that is encouraging.
The Irish Pastoral Centre offers Pre-Marriage Courses on a periodic basis to couples who plan on getting married here or in Ireland.
- Plan at least 6 months in advance
- Plan on three (3) evenings, approx. 2 hours per session
- Pre-registration is required as space is limited
Call to book your spot today Class on Wednesday November 7, November 14 and November 21st from 7 PM – 9 PM. Must be present at all classes to receive your certificate.