Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
The Irish spend 9.5 hours per week moaning
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
A new poll says that Irish people send 9.5 hours per week moaning which adds up to a massive 20 days a year.
And what exactly are they spending nearly three weeks of the year moaning about? It seems that weather has come out at number one. Incidentally the weather is also generally the favorite topic of conversation in Ireland.
Other topics top of their list are tiredness, traffic and work.
The poll, according to reports in Breaking News, found that only British people seem to moan more than the Irish.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...