Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish American car mechanics in Oklahoma keep cool this summer by wearing kilts – VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 06:12 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
|Rockin the man kilt|
The men wear them from May to October saying they’re “natural air conditioning”.
David O’Brien said he ditched pants during the summer 40 years ago, opting instead for a cooler kilt. Despite strange looks he might get he calls the kilt “the manliest man wear you can wear”.
Of course when the mechanics go under vehicles a certain amount of “kilt etiquette” is required.
Here’s the KVUE ABC report:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...