Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish American car mechanics in Oklahoma keep cool this summer by wearing kilts – VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 06:12 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Rockin the man kilt|
The men wear them from May to October saying they’re “natural air conditioning”.
David O’Brien said he ditched pants during the summer 40 years ago, opting instead for a cooler kilt. Despite strange looks he might get he calls the kilt “the manliest man wear you can wear”.
Of course when the mechanics go under vehicles a certain amount of “kilt etiquette” is required.
Here’s the KVUE ABC report:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...