Overworked Bill Clinton rushed to hospital for heart surgery
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 04:02 PM
- Mario Cuomo and Mike Dowling dazzle at Irish America lunch
- Recalling Irish America’s greatest moment: President Clinton’s first visit to Belfast
- Inquiries into pre-Good Friday Agreement Northern Ireland crimes must end
- “Philomena” a must-see movie that breaks your heart (VIDEO)
- What JFK’s America was really like in November 1963 - Time capsule of New York Daily News paper of the day
Bill Clinton has been rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York, the same hospital in which he underwent heart surgery a few years ago in New York.
The former President was suffering from chest pains in his Harlem office, and his staff brought him immediately to the hospital.
Hillary Clinton is believed to be on her way to her husband's side at the hospital.
The former President has been keeping an extraordinarily heavy schedule, and has just returned from a visit to Haiti, his second in several weeks.
He has often spoken about the bad heart genes he has inherited from relatives, and since leaving the presidency, has been working out regularly and has lost considerable weight.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...