People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Donald Trump is a buffoon who has lost his marbles this time -- Effort to influence presidential race merely hurts Mitt Romney by association - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 02:02 PM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
|Still from Donald Trump's address to Barack Obama|
Donald Trump is off his head. That is the only possible interpretation of his October surprise to change the 2012 presidential race .
His much trumpeted announcement that he said could change the presidential race turns out to be a $5 million offer for Barack Obamato release his college and birth records.
It is about as much a damp squib as every other major announcement Trump makes these days.
The aging buffoon is not feeling the love these days from his media lackeys as he slowly fades to grey and out of the picture.
Ever desperate he is now clutching at straws and belongs in the same garbage bin of history as every other showman/conman he resembles.
He has really gone over the top here however trying to insert himself into the presidential race.
Read more: We reveal what secret Donald Trump is planning to announce about Barack Obama
In the process he has hurt Mitt Romney who amazingly and mistakenly sought his blessings many months ago.
With supporters like that many people could ask,why should we vote for him?
Trump has pushed his brand remorselessly and continuously for a few decades now and got rich off his Daddy’s fortune to begin with.
He is not a self made man, nor is he an honorable one.
His latest bid for media glory just further reinforces the silly aspect of thispresidential raceall the more.
Trump simply does not matter, a fact that clearly pains him but is nevertheless true.
Here’s the video “from Donald Trump’s desk”:
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.