Patriotic Arizona strikes back at the Federal government over illegal immigration.
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
It's a sad day when a state has to sue the federal government in order to enforce the nations immigration laws. Arizonans have had it with the federal government telling them they have it all under control. Arizona is a main conduit for illegal drug smuggling and illegal aliens into our country. Peaceful neighborhoods find kidnap houses springing up in their midst. Ranchers are inundated with illegal trespassers who, if confronted can sue for harassment by immigration attorneys and some ranchers have been shot. The world is upside down in Arizona.
At a news conference in Phoenix, Governor Brewer said Arizona would counter sue the federal government for the right to police its border with Mexico. She called border security "by far the No. 1 issue" in Arizona. "Our citizens have lived with this dark cloud for too long," the Governor said. "It's time for the federal government to do its job and secure the border."
"Illegal immigration is costing us a billion dollars a year to maintain the level we're at, and the federal government sits by and does nothing," she said. "It's the federal government's responsibility to protect the public safety, health and welfare of the people of this country.
"Arizona did not ask for this fight with the federal government," Brewer said. "But now that we are in it, Arizona will not rest until our border is secured and federal immigration laws are enforced.". With grassroots support & donations from all over the U.S. Brewer says no taxpayer money will be spent on the court fight.
The Chief of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano has repeatedly said our borders are secure. However the boots on the ground in Arizona have a far different view. Local and state law enforcement/ government officials say the borders are as porous as a sieve under the feds policy, drugs and illegals come across at will.
We are either going to be a nation with borders and laws, or sink into being a hazy lawless territory where citizenship means nothing. Enough of the factions who are allowing us to be drowned in illegal immigration in exchange for cheap workers and assured democrat votes. Put the American citizens first: secure our borders and enforce the laws that are on the books.
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...