Osama Bin Laden Killed
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 at 09:26 PM
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
- Time to re think Islamic terrorism - It’s a war stupid
Breaking: News sources report that the head of Al Quaeda, Osama Bin Laden, has been killed.
The man responsible for the murder of over three thousand Americans by using hijacked passenger airplanes full of living passengers and fuel then slamming them into buildings.....has died a violent death himself at the hands of American special forces.
Many New Yorkers were killed that day of September 11, many Irish and Irish Americans among them.
Fire Departments were decimated when the Towers collapsed and buried these heroes along with people stranded in the buildings.
The scenes of people jumping from burning buildings and landing in the streets below will be etched in our mind forever. The smells of the burning jet fuel, building materials and death will last forever.
Today we find that after almost ten years of searching for justice, that American armed forces have served that justice on the murderer of our citizens.
Thank you President Obama, President Bush, our brave armed forces, our intelligence agencies and our allies around the world who have helped us in our search for this murderer.
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...
- New York GAA report: Easy pickings for Long Island Gaels versus Sligo...
- Bill O’Reilly slams President Obama for labeling Boston bombings a ‘tragedy’ – VIDEO...